Apple AirPrint Colour Inkjet Printers
AirPrint is a feature in Apple Inc.'s macOS and iOS operating systems for printing without installing printer-specific drivers. Connection is via a wireless LAN, either directly to AirPrint-compatible printers, or to non-compatible shared printers by way of a computer running Microsoft Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Turn on the printer and connect it to your wireless network according to the manufacturer's instructions. Place paper in the printer and leave the printer on. ...
- Turn on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Open a document or launch Safari. ...
- Tap “Print,” then tap your Printer to select it for printing
- iPhone 3GS or newer.
- 3rd generation iPod touch or newer.
- Any model iPad.
- iOS 4.2 (or newer) running on your device.
- Access to a Wi-Fi network.
- Most crucially, an AirPrint-compatible printer.
From $69.00 rental per month
From $95.00 rental per month